dmg Events In Nigeria
dmg In Nigeria
Over the last 21 years, our energy industry events have gathered the top echelon of the Nigerian oil and gas industry including presidents, ministers, heads of government agencies and CEOs. Senior industry stakeholders annually convene for the opportunity to convene to hear new policy announcements, deliberate challenges, explore solutions and explore investment opportunities.
Our team of experts have a diverse range of skills and backgrounds including government relations, energy publishing, project and event management, marketing, research and sales disciplines.
dmg Nigeria events is a subsidiary of dmg events. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE since 1989 with operations in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Singapore, Canada, South Africa and the UK, dmg events is an international exhibitions and publishing company, attracting more than 425,000 attendees to its portfolio of 84 exhibitions each year.
Our extensive operations in Nigeria include sixteen editions of Nigeria Oil & Gas (NOG) along with infrastructure, construction, technology and telecomms events.
CWC’s operations in Nigeria, including conferences, exhibitions and School for Energy courses, aim to support development in Nigeria, and we are proud to work with and on behalf of senior level policy and decision makers from:
- Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources
- Federal Ministry of Power
- Federal Ministry of Transport
- Niger Delta Ministry
- National Planning Commission (NPC)
- Lagos State Government
- Akwa Ibom State
- Bayelsa State Government
- Government of Rivers State
- Petroleum Technology Development Fund
- Bureau of Public Enterprise
- Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission
- Lagos State Public-Private Partnership Office
- Alliance for Rural Electrification
- Small & Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria
Our operations in Nigeria have always had the unprecedented support of the Nigerian Government and are carried out in consultation with Nigerian stakeholders including Ministries, State Companies, NGOs and Nigerian industry experts.
We believe in actively nurturing businesses in Nigeria, supporting sustainability through quality-driven purchasing strategies and has a preference for Nigerian suppliers over internationals for it’s Nigerian events, including:
- Exhibition Builders
- Signage Printers
- Furniture Suppliers
- AV Suppliers
- Internet Providers
- Power Generators
- Media & Press
Nigerian Business Coalition Against Aids
dmg Nigeria events has supported the Nigerian Business Coalition Against AIDS (NiBUCAA) for over five years now. We have been an active member of the coalition as we share NiBUCAA’s belief that the private sector should respond to the growing challenges of HIV/AIDS ensuring equal rights and opportunities for employees infected or a ected by the virus.
dmg Nigeria events has provided regular support through:
- Organization, funding and publicity of the Annual NiBUCAA Charity
- Rae taking place at the Nigeria Oil & Gas Conference & Exhibition, and
- Regularly hosted by country’s favourite athletes, comedians and artists.
- Donation of all proceeds from the Annual NiBUCAA Charity Rae
- Complimentary exhibition stand at all CWC’s events taking place in Nigeria,
- Providing NiBUCAA with exposure to 9,000+ contacts per year
- Support and guidance with NiBUCAA’s marketing and PR reports
This is a very important initiative and one we are extremely proud to support. Given our long history of working in Africa and out extensive local contacts we are keenly aware of the impact of HIV and AIDS within the region.